1. First off, who are you and what genre of music do you make?
We are a Baltimore based Pop Punk band, Something More, consisting of Tim Jagielski (vocals), Phil Rasinski (guitar, backup vocals), Chad Nunnally (bass, backup vocals), Nate Swartz (guitar), and Brian Rasinski (drums).
2. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
Green is collectively our favorite color.
3. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Our music comes from the heart so we become emotionally invested in our ideas. We are five people that listen a wide range of different music so bringing together all our ideas can take some time to hammer out what we want for the band.
4. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
If we could play any show in the world, right now, a full summer on the Warped Tour would definitely be it.
5. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Every day it seems like we are getting involved in something new. We will be releasing the deluxe version of our EP, Dogs Pt. II, on April 14th, and got to play So What Music Fest on March 26th.
6. What inspired you to start making music?
When we were younger, pop punk bands were part of mainstream music. Watching them made us want to do the same thing.
7. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
We would love to hear Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco or Hayley Williams of Paramore sing for us.
8. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
Rob Dyrdek is a huge inspiration to us. He is an incredibly talented business person and seems to get a lot of enjoyment out of life.
9. What’s your favorite book?
We’re not huge readers but some of our favorites are Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks or Holes by Louis Sacher.
10. What do you like to do other than music?
Back at home our lives get so busy with the band and work, we just want to relax and shoot the shit around a bonfire. On the road, we’ve gotten pretty good at beer pong and rage cage.
11. Who is your favorite musical artist?
We can’t really narrow it down to one: All Time Low, State Champs, and Neck Deep are some of our current favorites.
12. What’s one piece of advice you have for young musicians?
Our biggest piece of advice would be if you want to make something of your music, you just have to go for it. We’ve had doubts and setbacks but working hard is the only way you can make something happen. Practice makes perfect.
13. Lastly, what’s your lucky number?
You can find Something More on Instagram at @somethingmoremd, and be sure to check them out on iTunes and Spotify!