1. First off, who are you and what genre of music do you make?
Normal State: a human with instruments and emotions.
2. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
3. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Actually showing the world what I create.
4. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
Tigers Jaw 5 years ago.
5. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Doing a split with / meeting samurai tiger. If they hadn’t stumbled upon my music on Bandcamp, I would not have my best friend.
6. What inspired you to start making music?
My brother used to record rap music in his bedroom and convinced me to do some songs with a guitar my uncle won for me in a game of pool. I used to make him plug his ears when I sang.
7. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
8. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
9. What’s your favorite book?
Presence of Cyn by Sandra Barnes.
10. What do you like to do other than music?
Smoke weed in the woods.
11. Who is your favorite musical artist?
WATERMEDOWN is the reason I am alive.
12. What’s one piece of advice you have for young musicians?
13. Lastly, what’s your lucky number?
3, or 9, because it is 3 3’s.