1. First off, who are you and what genre of music do you make?
We are a spicy 5 piece from Texas called Holy Wave, but we play Utah jazz.
2. If you had to describe your music with a color, what would it be?
I’d say it’s a deep purple.
3. What’s the biggest struggle you have when it comes to creating?
Not having anything to care about.
4. If you could play any show in the world, what would it be?
Nebula bar in Pamplona .
5. What do you consider your biggest musical success?
Sonic Boom said we were good.
6. What inspired you to start making music?
7. If you could hear any person living or dead sing to you, who would it be?
Juan Lennon. If he got sick we’d say Harry Nilsson
8. Who, aside from any band or musician, is your biggest influence?
9. What’s your favorite book?
Anything Kilgore Trout.
10. What do you like to do other than music?
Talk about it.
11. Who is your favorite musical artist?
12. What’s one piece of advice you have for young musicians?
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you don’t get fooled again.
13. Lastly, what’s your lucky number?
I dunno, I forgot your mom’s number.
You can follow Holy Wave on Instagram at @holywavetx, and be sure to check them out on iTunes and Spotify!
Be sure to listen to my personal project, Scattered Showers, on iTunes and Spotify. For fans of Flatsound, Dandelion Hands, and Things Not Worth Fixing.